First off, I’m sorry I’ve been off-the-grid this past week. I’ve been under the weather, but I promise new posts will resume daily next week.
Secondly, Crunch Theory has been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thanks to Angie’s Kitchen Shenanigans for the nomination. For those who don’t know, the Liebster Award is a way for new bloggers to get to know each other and celebrate each other’s accomplishments.
1. Answer the 10 questions given to you by your nominator.
2. Link the person who nominated you to your blog post, so they can read the 10 questions you answered. (And share your awesomeness!)
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award that have fewer than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 more questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and telling them.
I like to keep too much information about myself out of my posts, but I think this could be a great way for all of you lovely readers to get know a little bit more about the woman behind the blog.
10 Questions and Answers
1. What is the best time of day for you? The first thing in the morning before anyone else is awake.
2. Of everything on this planet, what drives you bonkers? When people don’t use their turn signals.
3. What is your favorite pastime? Dancing.
4. Are you living your dream, what is it? I am living my dream of where I wanted to be right now. I wanted to be a content producer, and here I am doing it. But my dreams of yesterday are not my dreams of tomorrow, and that’s what keeps me driving forward. I want to be a better writer, media maker, journalist, business woman, and overall human being.
5. Make a list of inspirational moments. One stands out for me. When I was in high school, I came across a quote that became my mantra – To have any lasting impact on the world, we must focus our energy on people, not profits or success. If we can help one person, our lives will not be lived in vain.
6. Are you a city, country, or suburb type of person? Suburb – close enough to experience the action, far enough to enjoy the quiet.
7. Indoors or outdoors? A little bit of both is good.
8. If you were an animal what would you be and why? A sea turtle – who wouldn’t want to be like Crush from Finding Nemo?
9. Tell me one thing you love about yourself. My work ethic.
10. Why do you blog? During CES 2015 I became acutely aware that there aren’t enough women’s voices in the technology world. I am determined to change that by creating technology-focused content and giving others, especially women, a platform they feel comfortable to learn and engage in conversation about emerging consumer technologies.
My nominations (apologies for any repeats)
2. https://molly1nutrition.wordpress.com *This one is super new, but it’s written by someone I went to school with who has a background in nutrition.
My questions for the nominees
1. Why do you blog?
2. What is the best time of day for you?
3. Tell me one thing you love about yourself.
4. What’s your favorite movie and why?
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
6. Where have you not been that you want to go?
7. What is one app or website you can’t live without?
8. What TV or movie character do you identify most with and why?
9. Name a role model (or a few).
10. Name one thing on your bucket list.